Friday, August 13, 2010

Almost a year since I have been here-MANY changes!!!

I really don't know where to start!! After being unemployed for 14 months,Mel was offered a job at Hadlock Plastics here in Geneva doing the similar CNC job he had prior. Now he only has to drive a few miles,and is back on 2nd shift which works out well since he still has his newspaper route.
Best news is we have added a new granddaughter-Callie Barbara Ann Smith born July 3rd at 10:40 p.m. She was born C-section and thankfully no trip to Rainbow Babies and Children Hospital for new baby.
Hard to believe Allie Mae turned 1 year on August 6th,and Callie was 1 month Aug. 3rd ! Need I say Mom is extra extra busy???!!!! I don't know how she does it,and I try to help when I can-I LOVE Grandma time with my 2 sweeties!!!!
Depression has played havoc with me especially since I was off all my meds,but I now have a great doctor who put me on insulin so we are working to get my diabetes under control-am seeing progress which is good!! Trying to make other changes in my life also but have to realize I can't do it all at once or try to make up for all the setbacks from the very trying 14 months Mel & I went through.
Think this will do for now-hopefully it won't be such a time lapse!!

No comments: